17.10.12

Love Aesthetics



Ivania Carpio is a beautiful 23 years old girl, and her blog : LOVE AESTHETICS
 is one of the most inspiring blogs I love to visit. 
Her unique style is amazing, I love the minimal sense of her and her fotos, the absence of colors, her hair, and her DIY ideas. 
If you already know her you know what I mean, if not, you must definitely visit her blog! 
It is so rare to find such a unique, clear, true, personal style! 
...thanks Ivania for this inspiration ! 





































 all images from LOVE AESTHETICS

9 σχόλια:

  1. fabulous! the images are amazing and your styling is great! just like a picture of a magazine! follow you via gfc.

    www.walkonthestylesite.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Thanks so much for your kind words and for sharing my blog with you're readers!
    It really really means a lot to me that you can find inspiration on my blog:)
    hope you have a great evening dear!
    X

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Not my style but the aesthetics of all photos excites me ... and that transparent bracelet is a piece of collection that would be happy in my closet.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. OMG i fucking love these pics <3

    www.alicemazzara.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Follow me...